A leading mobile content company in the region currently we have a vacancy for:
The Mobile Devices engineer will be
responsible for building the client side of our platform products. This
position involves a wide variety of skills, the focus to meet aggressive
deadlines, and the ability to find a way to “make it work”.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Smartphone application development
* Integrating speech recognition capabilities
* Integrating mobile client-side features such as contacts, maps, calendar or messaging
* Working with the product team to define requirements for mobile client-side features
* Working with the design team to define and implement user interfaces
* Working with the server-side team to build end-to-end functionality into the product
* Working with external consultants to port our application to other devices
* Bachelor’s degree in Informatics Engineering or Computer Science with min. GPA. 3,0 of 4 from reputable University
* Minimum of 3 years experience building mobile consumer internet products
* Deep Knowledge and experience in developing J2ME applications for smartphone (BB, Android, Symbian, iPhone, other J2ME devices) which includes knowledge of J2ME basics, screen layout, UI design, packaging and publishing
* Must be able to demo past apps developed by yourselves
· Display a creative personality, like challenging works and learning new things.
· Independence, self starter, able to work with little supervision and under pressure.
· Good interpersonal skill and able to work in team as well.
· Good command of English, written and oral.
P Please email to to : firstname.lastname@example.org