Plan Indonesia – Inclusive DRR Project Officer ( Soe, NTT ) Urgently Needed
BE PART OF US..
Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Inclusive DRR Project Officer
( Soe, East Nusa Tenggara )
Responsible and provide technical assistance on the implementation of Increasing resilience of the most vulnerable groups to natural disasters in Indonesia (inclusive DRR) project.
· At least 3 years of DRR experience with international NGOs or international organizations of which 2 years have been completed in the field;
· Have experience and or knowledge in Inclusive DRR
· Experience in project development (proposal writing, budget development, reporting etc.);
· Financial and budgeting skills;
· Ability and willingness to undertake frequent travel;
· Ability to deploy at short notice;
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong negotiation and facilitation skills;
· Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and to multi-task;
· Ability to work in insecure and difficult environments
· Understand well on program cycle: planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development projects
· Commitment to child rights and CCCD implementation
· Good English skill both in oral and written communication
· Good computer skill
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than July 20, 2012 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-international.org or www.facebook.com/plan.indonesia