PT. Pengelola Limbah Kutai Kartanegera, Inventory Staff
PT. Pengelola Limbah Kutai Kartanegera (oil & gas), for further information please find our website: www.plkk.co.id, invites highly qualified candidate to apply for the following:
• Male max. 30 years old
• Working experience min. 2 years in warehouse environment or related field.
• Min. Qualification, Diploma (D3) any kind of major.
• Min. GPA 3.0
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Check and inspect for goods coming in / services done are matched with company’s purchase order and requirements.
• Record and maintain accurate data for all goods coming in and out.
• Prepare administration documentation required for movement of
goods between inter branch of company.
• Complete required reports, records, and other documentations as required
• Ensures inventory levels are appropriate, secure, and accurately recorded and verified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High skill in inventory management in company’s multiple store room.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
• High accuracy skills.
• Highly competence in Ms. Office especially excel.
• Ability to learn and operate inventory tracking software
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines and function effectively in a fast paced work environment.
• High integrity, honest, trustworthy and accurate.
• Has Positive attitude & personality, high responsibility, hard working and high enthusiasm towards work.
Please send your Complete Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter, Academic Transcript and Recent Photograph to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org