TEACHER, Putera Sampoerna Foundation
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation.
We are the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities, we have been trusted by more than 250 corporations, organizations and associations as a provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. We are periodically audited by a third-party international auditor and its report is published in the Putera Sampoerna Foundation’s annual report.
As a social business committed to professionalism, we are known to recruit truly outstanding people, providing them with challenging assignments, quality training, support, and the opportunities they need to develop on a professional as well as personal level.
Every day, our people play vital roles in helping to create access to quality education. We live by our nine core values: Excellence, Integrity, Inclusiveness, Empathy, Innovation, Accountability, Collegiality, Patriotism, and Respect; in delivering quality results to the education sector, making a difference together with our stakeholders.
If you thrive on challenges, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems, and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore career opportunities at Putera Sampoerna Foundation.
TEACHERS – Sampoerna Academy Bogor
1. Mathematics (Code: MA)
2. Chemistry (Code: CH)
• Create annual program strategies and action plan
• Organize & implement the approved program strategies and action plan and submit regular and other periodic report
• Develop, maintains and improve the relationship with relevant parties and able to recommends improvement as based on the facts
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities, develop schemes of work and lesson plans
• Prepare classroom for class activities and provide a variety of learning materials
• Use relevant technology to support instruction
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
• University graduate/post with related background and experience
• Having experience in Cambridge, International Baccalaureate, or International curriculum would be an advantage
• Competent in teaching IGCSE for Grade 10 or AS/A Level for Grade 11 and 12
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• ICT (Information and Communication Technology) literate
• Preference is given to teacher who can teach more than one subject, other than his/her main subject
• Willing to take on other duties in student boarding activities
• Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
• Willing to learn, innovate constantly and be passionate about teaching and learning
• Good analytical, conceptual and administrative skill
• Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
• Civil Servants are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates that meet the above qualifications will be notified.