Vacancy at Petronas Carigali Indonesia
Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Ketapang Ltd, is seeking qualified professionals with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesively to fulfill the following positions:
*Sr. Fabrication Engineer (SFE0810)*
*Sr. Installation Engineer (SIE0810)*
*Sr. Hook-Up Commissioning Engineer (SHC0810)*
· Degree in either Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrument & Control, Structural/Civil Engineering.
· Minimum 7 Years experience in related field.
· Experience in working in Oil and Gas industry.
· Conversant in various aspects of upstream activities.
· Able to work in a team with multinational environment.
· Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
· Having excellent English communication skill (oral & writing)
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
*Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd*
*18th Fl, Mandiri Tower, Bapindo Plaza | Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55 | Jakarta | Indonesia 12190***
*Phone : +62 21 526 6661 | Fax : +62 21 526 *