Vacancy in HESS, Accountant (08813)
GET A GLOBAL CAREER RIGHT HERE IN INDONESIA
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company’s headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as Accountant (08813)
Support Commercial team in all activities related to Production and Revenue accounting
Support Operations team in hydrocarbon accounting
Work closely with Global Supply Chain (GSC) to support all inventory accounting
Support the Operations team on managing their budget & actual spending
Support the Month End Closing process related to revenue and operational accounting activities such as accruals, etc.
· Perform accounting for gas and liquids production volumes.
· Calculating volume allocations/settlements and PSC entitlements
· Determining revenue and related tax obligations
· Applying accounting treatment that complies with PSC, GSA, and LPG SPA provisions
· Producing invoices to purchasers of gas and liquids, monitor the payment status from buyers, and timely disburse partners share from respective revenue
· Coordinating with Production Operation personnel to collect production information and with Commercial to develop production/revenue/lifting/entitlement estimates
· Reporting to company management, partner and regional and national government agencies including the Tax Ministry
· Maintaining accuracy, completeness, and timely inventory recoding
· Collaborating with Global Supply Chain (logistic) in performing semi annual inventory physical count
· Maintaining inventory reconciliation in balance sheet
· Applying inventory accounting treatment that complies with PSC and other General Accepted Accounting Principles
· Working closely with the Operations team in Jakarta & Field (Offshore & Onshore) to manage their budget & actual spending including supporting their AFE process and support the Budgeting process (Internal & External)
· Preparing the monthly billing to buyers (Oil, gas & LPG)
· Perform Financial Month End Closing
a) Education and Experience:
· Have a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Have a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in Finance, Accounting
b) Basic Skill:
· Computer literate (MS office, SAP is advantage)
· Language: English both verbal (speaking) and written
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.hess.com/careers and search E&P Jobs no later than 21 May 2012. Put the number you wish to apply in job number box in search criteria page. Please upload your resume and answer the eligibility questions accurately as this will be your requirements to apply.
For those of you who do not upload your resume and complete the eligibility questions, your application will not be identified as valid application and will not be processed.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.