Vacancy PT PZ Cussons Indonesia
*Vacancy PT PZ Cussons Indonesia
Cussons is a well-known multinational company with a long history of producing soap and cosmetics. Due to our exciting growth plans we are looking for highly motivated professionals to join us in the following positions:
*Maintenance Superintendent (Code: MS)* Key Accountabilities :
1. Periodic Planned Maintenance (PPM) of Production Machines and Equipment 2. Develop and implement IDD 3. Develop and implement Autonomous maintenance 4. Manage Spares, Materials, Consumables and General Supplies Management 5. Factories Engineering Buffer stores Management 6. Budgetary control 7. Records and Reports PPM activities 8. Prepare and review PPM activities
Person Specification :
– S1, bachelor degree in Mechanical or electrical, Instrument or Mechatronic – Experiences min. 3 years at manufacturing in the same position – Good in English both oral and written – Have strong leadership – Have ability and knowledge in Total Productive Maintenance and Periodic Planned Maintenance – Good understand in PLC system – Good analytical and planning skills – Having good communication and presentation Skills
*Electrical Technician (Code: ET) * The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Minimum D3 from Polytechnic majoring electrical Engineering. Bachelor degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering is an advantage. 2. Minimum 1 year experience in the same position IS A MUST 3. Having knowledge at PLC (Programmable Logic Control), Instrument, Electrical equipment, Electrical single line diagram, Electrical wiring skill, design control, and Basic Mechanical. 4. Available for working in shift 5. Good analytical skill, communication skill, planning skill, able to work in team, energetic, and careful. 6. Able to work under pressure, result oriented and highly motivated.
*Microbiologist Specialist (Code: MICRO)* The candidates should fulfill the following requirements: Education : Bachelor Degree, with microbiology being one of the major subject Age : between 25-30 years old.
1. Minimum 3 years practical micro/laboratory experience in a fast moving consumer goods environment, particularly in regard to cosmetic, pharmaceutical or food 2. Capability to lead investigation and implementation of solutions to quality-microbial issues. 3. Data and problem analysis, and good decision making (driven by facts and pragmatism). 4. Good presentation skills. 5. Fluency in English both written and spoken, mastered computer skills is a must. 6. Hard worker, good commercial attitude, dedicated, attentive to detail, has personal conviction and drive, and able to manage people.
* Quality Superintendent – Incoming Material (Code: QC)* The candidates should fulfill the following requirements: Education : S1 Degree from Natural Sciences Technical Age : between 25-30 years old.
Duties will include :
1. Preparing and finalizing the material control procedure for any methods of material control and data based issuing with material technicality and references. 2. Perform Incoming Material Inspections based upon internal and customer supplied workmanship standards and specifications. 3. Areas of inspection will include (but are not limited to): Incoming material inspection, in process inspection, shift change inspections, 1st article detailed reports. 4. Complete daily reports to document quality issues identified during routine inspections. 5. Communicate quality issues with team members (supplier, production, engineering, etc) 6. Regularly supplier audit.
1. Min. 2 years inspection experience in cosmetics incoming material. 2. Must have knowledge in cosmetic GMP, ISO 9000, OHSAS 1800. 3. Good in English (written and spoken) 4. Good analytical and presentation skills 5. Ability to handle inspector level employee below him 6. Able to meet the production target and quality 7. Good control over rejection 8. Must computer literate 9. Experience using basic inspection equipment
*Maintenance Engineer (Code: ME)* Key Accountabilities :
1. Periodic Planned Maintenance (PPM) of Production Machines and Equipment 2. Develop and implement Autonomous maintenance 3. Manage Spares, Materials, Consumables and General Supplies Management 4. Records and Reports PPM activities 5. Prepare and review PPM activities
Person Specification :
1. Minimal D3 from Polytechnic majoring in Mechanical or electrical, Instrument or Mechatronic. Having bachelor degrees are strong advantage. 2. Experiences min. 1 year at manufacturing in the same position 3. Good in English both oral and written 4. Have strong leadership 5. Have ability and knowledge in Preventive Maintenance and Periodic Planned Maintenance 6. Having knowledge on spare parts and consumables in mechanical, electrical, instrument, utility and general workshop. 7. Good analytical and planning skills 8. Having good communication and presentation Skills
Send your CV and fotograph file not larger than 250 Kb to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources & Development PT. PZ CUSSONS INDONESIA Jl. Halim Perdana Kusuma No. 144 Kebon Besar, Batu Ceper Tangerang Banten 15124 (Please state the position code you apply for as your e-mail subject or on the envelope) Only short-listed candidates will be notified